Amla or Amalaki Powder is an all-purpose wonder that can be used as part of your skincare or haircare routine as it works for body as well as hair. Amla contains Galic Acid, Eliagic Acid and Glucose and is a rich source of Vitamin C and Peptin which protects hair from premature greying enabling hair to grow lengthy and healthy.
Vitamin C deficiency can be the cause of hair loss and hair breakage and the antioxidants in Amla powder will help to prevent this as it does contain essential fatty acids which aid natural hair growth and together with reetha shikakai they are known to be natural hair growth treatment products. Amla powder is one of the best essential hair conditioner to use as a hair mask for dry damaged limp or dull hair .
Hair Growth: amla brahmi bhringraj reetha shikakai hibiscus.
Hair Shine Conditioner: amla (solely) or add cassia obovata shikakai hibiscus.
Henna Amla: add amla to henna powder to reduce red undertones more towards light brown-copper ready for black .
Henna Indigo Amla: mix amla powder into henna indigo mixture to get a cooler brunette colour (less red).
Face Body Mask: mix amla into paste and apply to face and/or body. NOTE if left on too long may have a light brown tanning effect on light/fair skin.
- HAIR GROWTH TREATMENT: amla naturally contains hair vitamins and antioxidants essential to natural hair growth and when teamed up with reetha shikaka, bhringraj brahmi and hibiscus together they are known as the hair growth products and will help to reduce hair loss and promote hair growth. Amla powder contains natural vitamin c which helps to protect hair against premature greying, split ends and breakage
- HAIR CONDITIONER & SHINE: a natural deep hair conditioner for dry, thinning, curly, damaged hair, Amla powder gives second life to limp dull fine flyaway hair leaving your hair not only conditioned but soft silky and shine. When combined with henna (for use on gray white or light hair) amla will tone down henna into a more copper brown orange than a bright red orange
- HAIR VOLUME: gives lifeless hair volume by strengthening and thickening hair. Amla enhances waves and curls making it ideal for curly hair and will put the bounce back into lost curls especially if curls have become flat whilst using henna as henna is a natural relaxant for curls
- SKINCARE: can be used as a face and all body mask to leave your skin looking fresh and toned BUT may leave fair light complexion with a slightly brown tan if left on too long as Amla does have a natural brown tint
- SUITABILITY: this is a natural organic product and does not contain any parabens or preservatives. PLEASE NOTE: although amla does not colour hair by itself it does contain natural acids so if you do have chemical colours on hair such as purple, blue, green, pink, white or any light coloured hair please do a patch test first as the acid could react with the chemical in hair dye to change hair colour. Will not affect dark coloured hair. VACUUM PACKED FOR FRESHNESS IN RESEALABLE STANDING POUCH