Donkey Milk : A Timeless Remedy
If donkey’s milk is a good fit for Queen Cleopatra, then it is a good fit for you too!!!
According to legend, Cleopatra, Egypt’s most famous queen, owed her flawless skin to soaking in baths filled with donkey (or asses’) milk. 700 donkeys were needed to provide enough milk to fill her daily baths! Known since ancient times for its cosmetic benefits, this natural product is used to soften skin and brighten the complexion. Its nutrient-packed composition is similar to that of breast milk – vitamins, amino acids and trace elements.
– Sometimes we forget that our skin is our body’s largest organ. That being the case, we must nourish our skin both internally and externally. Instead of turning to chemical-filled skincare and beauty products, try our natural donkey milk products, which is packed full of powerful antioxidants and nutrients. These include essential vitamins such as vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, D, C, as well as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and zinc. Properly nourished skin simply looks younger and healthier. Donkey’s milk is gentle enough for women with sensitive skin.
– Donkey’s milk also contains essential fatty acids, that when regularly applied to your skin will provide you with powerful anti-aging and healing properties. The fatty acids will help to ease and lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and will work to actually regenerate damaged skin. Donkey milk is also effective in healing and soothing minor skin abrasions.
– Donkey milk is both a gentle exfoliator and a powerful moisturiser. What this means, is that with consistent use, your skin will soften and smooth, as well as feel firmer and tighter. Don’t forget that donkey’s milk cleanses while it softens and smooths, making it a very versatile beauty product.
- VENUS SECRETS HAIR MASK: Enriched with Organic Olive Oil, Donkey Milk, Argan Oil, Aloe Vera, Pomegranate fruit Extract, Goji berry frut extract
- DONKEY MILK: It Contains Cassein, Albumin, Fat, Lactose, Salt and Water. Very rich in vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, D, C and E: Its very high vitamin C content it also slows down the ageing process), minerals and trace elements (calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, iron, zinc), biostimulines (immunoglobulins) and Glycerol alkyl. It is an excellent moisturizer which is very effective as an anti-age treatment.and essential fatty acids it Contains Anti-ageing, Regenerative and Healing Properties.
- DEEP HYDRATING: Deeply moisturizes hair and nourishes for enhanced natural beauty. Repairs dry, coarse and damaged hair by infusing sensational hydration and moisture. Leaves hair feeling soft and refreshed, without leaving any grease or residue. Promotes healthy, shiny, and silky hair without paying for expensive salon treatments.
- PREVENTS AGING & PROMOTES GROWTH: Detoxifies the scalp, cleansing away residue and buildup and deeply penetrates the hair shafts and cuticles to help promote hair growth, improve follicle strength and prevent hair-damage.
- GREEK PRODUCT: Dermatologically Tested – Made In Greece 280ml – Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Salt Free, Not Tested on Animals, SLS Free, Silicone free
Click Here For More Information