- Effective, fast and easy
- Caring for hair, soft for the scalp
- Makes combing easy
- Scientifically proven to work
- Contains a special MelAza extract
- Dermatologically tested
The formula includes the patented MelAza extract. The MelAza extract consists of a special neem seed extract that is extracted from the neem tree. The Neem seed has been used in India to treat lice for thousands of years. Lice Stop Anti-Lice cares for hair, is soft on the scalp and has a pleasant scent. Lice Stop Anti-Lice Shampoo leaves hair smooth and easy to comb. Suitable for adults and children over 3 years of age.
With this product, the lice are killed, but the eggs are not. This is because the active ingredient has difficulty permeating through the eggshell. The lice that later hatch from the eggs will be killed during the second treatment.
Given some eggs require 9 days to hatch, we recommend the second treament is performed after 10 days. Of course it is also possible to already perform the second treatment after 5 days, and the third and final treatment again after 5 days. This is not harmful for the hair or scalp.
Lice can become resistant to chemical products. It is much harder for lice to become resistant to natural products such as Picksan Stop Lice Anti-Lice. Picksan Stop Lice Anti-Lice contains a MelAza extract that consists of a combination of many active ingredients. It is difficult for lice to build a resistance to all these active ingredients.
Top 10 misconceptions about lice
“You get lice if you are unhygienic and have long hair that you do not look after.”
Wrong: everyone can get lice that comes into contact with someone that has lice.
“I just wash away lice with shampoo. People get lice when they do not wash their hair with shampoo”.
Wrong: Normal shampoo does not remove lice (think about the tight grip
- Picksan, Paraben and DEET free, the natural way to treat Head Lice.
- Picksan Lice Stop uses a combination of vegetable ingredients to treat Head Lice.
- Can be used on children over the age of 2 years.
- Picksan Lice Stop was developed by Professor Melhorne an internationally recognised parasitologist.
- Picksan Lice Stop contains a MelAza extract which by nature lice find difficult to become resistant to.